- Powerful, Versatile Steam Mop
- Ultra Quick Heat-up 40 seconds
- Anytime re-fill of the 270ml tank
- Easy store retractable handle
- Enviromentally friendly - no chemicals
Graded Item (see below for more details)
Lightweight and manoeuvrable it is also easy to store with a retractable handle it will enable the mop to fit in most under surface cupboards.:
It is perfect for use on sealed wood flooring, lino, sealed laminate flooring, tiles and when used with the carpet glider attachment (supplied) it is perfect for refreshing carpets.:
Using high temperature steam, it does not require use with any detergents or chemicals as the steam breaks down grime, scuffs and grease from your floors, in additions it will kill bacteria, dust mites and other allergens.:
As it does not use any detergents it is also kind to the environment.:
Everything you need in one box it really will change the way you clean and sterilise your floors forever!
Must Know information
|Cord Lenth (M)||5 M|
|Hard Floor / Carpet||Both|
What's in the box?250ml filler jug
Washable micro-fibre hard floor cloth
Washable micro-fibre carpet cloth
|Dirt Capturing Method||Not Specified|
|Power (W)||Not Specified|
Easy Bargain Shop is a trading name of Shalimar Trading Company. We are a family run business and we have been successfully trading on eBay and other online market places for over 6 years now.
We aim to provide quality products with best prices. And we are regularly adding new and refurbished items to our catalogue to offer our customers more quality products at affordable prices.
Customer satisfaction and honesty are our codes of practice. We provide best pre and after sales service and we strive to make our customers happy with their purchase and make their buying experience as effortless and smooth as possible.
Grading & Stock Condition
Factory Refurbished / Graded Items
Where a product is described as Factory Refurbished / Graded Item, it refers to the details below
- Products that have been on display for demonstration purposes at high street retailers
- Factory Seconds - products that are not used but may have been taken out of the original box due to damage to original packaging
- Customer returns by mail order/internet under their "no quibble" 14 or 28 day guarantee
These products are processed in ISO 9001 & ISO 14001 factories, which are manufacturer approved. All items have passed through the following procedures:
- Electrical & function test
- Full refurbishment to a very high standard (if product needs this)
- In house 100% QC inspection
- Packing in original or generic box with instruction manual & accessories included (unless specified above).
Please note: On some occasions there may be some light cosmetic marks or blemishes which are not very visible. Please don't be disappointed with these marks as these occur during refurbishment process and will not detract from the performance and operation of the item.